Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 35, Novembre 2019Les Cahiers de Myologie
|Page(s)||43 - 44|
|Published online||20 December 2019|
- Saha M, Reddy HM, Salih MA, et al. Impact of PYROXD1 deficiency on cellular respiration and correlations with genetic analyses of limb-girdle muscular dystrophy in Saudi Arabia and Sudan. Physiol Genomics 2018; 50: 929–39. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sainio MT, Valipakka S, Rinaldi B, et al. Recessive PYROXD1 mutations cause adult-onset limb-girdle-type muscular dystrophy. J Neurol 2019; 266: 353–60. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- O’Grady GL, Best HA, Sztal TE, et al. Variants in the oxidoreductase PYROXD1 cause early-onset myopathy with internalized nuclei and myofibrillar disorganization. Am J Hum Genet 2016; 99: 1086–105. [Google Scholar]
- Lornage X, Schartner V, Balbueno I, et al. Clinical, histological, and genetic characterization of PYROXD1-related myopathy. Acta Neuropathol Commun 2019; 7: 138. [Google Scholar]
- Paolini C, Quarta M, Wei-LaPierre L, et al. Oxidative stress, mitochondrial damage, and cores in muscle from calsequestrin-1 knockout mice. Skelet Muscle 2015; 5: 10. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.