Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 35, Novembre 2019Les Cahiers de Myologie
|Page(s)||45 - 46|
|Section||Lu pour Vous|
|Published online||20 December 2019|
- Rodríguez-Mora S, De Wit F, García-Perez J, et al. The mutation of Transportin 3 gene that causes limb girdle muscular dystrophy 1F induces protection against HIV-1 infection. PLoS Pathog 2019; 15: e1007958. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Samson M, Libert F, Doranz BJ, et al. Resistance to HIV-1 infection in caucasian individuals bearing mutant alleles of the CCR-5 chemokine receptor gene. Nature 1996; 382: 722–6. [Google Scholar]
- Liu R, Paxton WA, Choe S, et al. Homozygous defect in HIV-1 coreceptor accounts for resistance of some multiply-exposed individuals to HIV-1 infection. Cell 1996; 86: 367–77. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Straub V, Murphy A, Udd B; LGMD workshop study group. 229th ENMC international workshop: Limb girdle muscular dystrophies-Nomenclature and reformed classification, Naarden, the Netherlands, 17-19 March 2017. Neuromuscul Disord 2018; 28: 702–10. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Melià MJ, Kubota A, Ortolano S, et al. Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy 1F is caused by a microdeletion in the transportin 3 gene. Brain 2013; 136: 1508–17. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Torella A, Fanin M, Mutarelli M, et al. Next-generation sequencing identifies transportin 3 as the causative gene for LGMD1F. PLoS One 2013; 8: e63536. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Angelini C, Marozzo R, Pinzan E, et al. A new family with transportinopathy: increased clinical heterogeneity. Ther Adv Neurol Disord 2019; 12: 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Vihola A, Palmio J, Danielsson O, et al. Novel mutation in TNPO3 causes congenital limb-girdle myopathy with slow progression. Neurol Genet 2019; 5: e337. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pál E, Zima J, Hadzsiev K, et al. A novel pathogenic variant in TNPO3 in a Hungarian family with limb-girdle muscular dystrophy 1F. Eur J Med Genet 2019; 62: 103662. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.