Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 35, Novembre 2019Les Cahiers de Myologie
|Page(s)||39 - 42|
|Published online||20 December 2019|
- Straub V, Murphy A, Udd B. 229th ENMC international workshop: Limb girdle muscular dystrophies - Nomenclature and reformed classification. Naarden, the Netherlands, 17–19 March 2017. Neuromuscul Disord 2018; 28: 702–10. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lamandé SR, Bateman JF. Collagen VI disorders: insights on form and function in the extracellular matrix and beyond. Matrix Biol 2018; 72: 348–67. [Google Scholar]
- Allamand V, Briñas L, Bonne G, et al. ColVI myopathies: where do we stand, where do we go?. Skelet Muscle 2011; 1: 30. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bönneman CG. The collagen VI-related myopathies: muscle meets its matrix. Nat Rev Neurol 2011; 7: 379–90. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bonaldo P, Braghetta P, Bressan GM, et al. Collagen VI deficiency induces early onset myopathy in the mouse: an animal model for Bethlem myopathy. Hum Mol Genet 1998; 7: 2135–40. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Irwin WA, Bergamin N, Sabatelli P, et al. Mitochondrial dysfunction and apoptosis in myopathic mice with collagen VI deficiency. Nat Genet 2003; 35: 367–71. doi: 10.1038/ng1270. [Google Scholar]
- Cescon M, Gregorio I, Eiber N, et al. Collagen VI is required for the structural and functional integrity of the neuromuscular junction. Acta Neuropathol 2018; 136: 483–99. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Telfer WR, Busta AS, Bonnemann CG, et al. Zebrafish models of collagen VI related myopathies. Hum Mol Genet 2010; 19: 2433–44. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Radev Z, Hermel JM, Elipot Y, et al. A TALEN-exon skipping design for a Bethlem myopathy model in zebrafish. PLoS One 2015; 10: e0133986. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Burr AR. Molkentin JD Genetic evidence in the mouse solidifies the calcium hypothesis of myofiber death in muscular dystrophy. Cell Death Differ 2015; 22: 1402–12. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Allard B. From excitation to intracellular Ca2+ movements in skeletal muscle: basic aspects and related clinical disorders. Neuromuscul Disord 2018; 28: 394–401. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.