Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Décembre 2005Métabolisme glucidolipidique et risque cardiovasculaire: Nouvelle approches
|Page(s)||48 - 50|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
- Chamoles NA, Blanco M, Gaggioli D. Fabry disease : enzymatic diagnosis in dried blood spots on filter paper. Clin Chim Acta 2001; 308 ; 195–6. [Google Scholar]
- Germain DP, Poenaru L. Fabry disease : identification of novel alpha-galactosidase A mutations and molecular carrier detection by use of fluorescent chemical cleavage of mismatches. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1999; 257 : 708–13. [Google Scholar]
- Linthorst GE, Vedder AC, Aerts JMFG, Hollak CEM. Screening for Fabry disease using whole blood spot fails to identify one-third of female carriers. Clin Chim Acta 2005; 353 : 201–3. [Google Scholar]
- Mayes JS, Scheerer JB, Sifers RN, Donaldson ML. Differential assay for lysosomal alpha-galactosidases in human tissues and its application to Fabry disease. Clin Chim Acta 1981; 112 : 247–51. [Google Scholar]
- Poeppl AG, Murray GJ, Medin JA. Enhanced filter paper enzyme assay for high-throughput population screening for Fabry disease. Anal Biochem 2005; 337 : 161–3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.