Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Décembre 2005Métabolisme glucidolipidique et risque cardiovasculaire: Nouvelle approches
|Page(s)||51 - 52|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
- Zeidner KM, Desnick RJ, Ioannou YA. Quantitative determination of globotriaosylceramide by immunodetection of glycolipid-bound recombinant verotoxin B subunit. Anal Biochem 1999; 267 : 104–13. [Google Scholar]
- Roy S, Gaudin K, Germain DP, et al. Optimisation of the separation of four major neutral glycosphingolipids : application to a rapid and simple detection of urinary globotriaosylceramide in Fabry disease. J Chromatogr B 2004; 805 : 331–7. [Google Scholar]
- Mills K., Johnson A, Winchester B. Synthesis of novel internal standards for the quantitative determination of plasma ceramide trihexoside in Fabry disease by tandem mass spectrometry. FEBS Lett 2002; 515 : 171–6. [Google Scholar]
- Touboul D, Roy S, Germain DP, et al. Fast fingerprinting of urinary sediment glycosphingolipids by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry in Fabry disease. Anal Bioanal Chem 2005; 382 : 1209–16. [Google Scholar]
- Roy S, Delobel A, Gaudin K, et al. Porous graphitic carbon with atmospheric pressure photo-ionisation mass spectrometry and tandem mass spectrometry as coupling tools for the analysis of glycosphingolipids molecular species. J Chromatogr A 2005 (sous presse). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.