Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Décembre 2005Métabolisme glucidolipidique et risque cardiovasculaire: Nouvelle approches
|Page(s)||45 - 47|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
- Kirkland T. Introduction to modern liquid chromatography. Lipids 1987; 22 : 274–7. [Google Scholar]
- Young E, Mills K, Morris P, et al. Is globotriaosylceramide a useful marker in Fabry disease ? Acta Paediatr 2005; 94 : 51–4. [Google Scholar]
- Mills K, Vellodi A, Morris P, et al. Monitoring the clinical and biochemical response of enzyme replacement therapy in three children with Fabry disease. Eur J Pediatr 2004; 163 : 595–603. [Google Scholar]
- Wilcox W, Banikazemi M, Guffon N, et al. Long-term safety and efficacy of enzyme replacement therapy for Fabry disease. Am J Hum Genet 2004; 75 : 65–74. [Google Scholar]
- Mills K, Morris P, Lee P, et al. Measurement of urinary CDH and CTH by tandem mass spectrometry in patients hemizygous and heterozygous for Fabry disease. J Inherit Metab Dis 2005; 28 : 35–48. [Google Scholar]
- Kitagawa T, Ishige N, Suzuki K, et al. Non-invasive screening method for Fabry disease by measuring globotriaosylceramide in whole urine samples using tandem mass spectrometry. Mol Gen Metab 2005; 85 : 196–202. [Google Scholar]
- Fuller M, Sharp PC, Rozaklis T, et al. Urinary lipid profiling for the identification of fabry hemizygotes and heterozygotes. Clin Chem 2005; 51 : 688–94. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.