Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Décembre 2005Métabolisme glucidolipidique et risque cardiovasculaire: Nouvelle approches
|Page(s)||43 - 44|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
- Rigante D, Caradonna P. Secondary skeletal involvement in Sanfilippo syndrome. QJM 2004; 97 : 205–9. [Google Scholar]
- Lebel E, Dweck A, Foldes AJ, et al. Bone density changes with enzyme therapy for Gaucher disease. J Bone Miner Metab 2004; 22 : 597–601. [Google Scholar]
- Kanis JA. Assessment of fracture risk and its application to screening for postmenopausal osteoporosis : synopsis of a WHO report. WHO Study Group. Osteoporos Int 1994; 4 : 368–81. [Google Scholar]
- Germain DP, Benistan K, Boutouyrie P, et al. Osteopenia and osteoporosis : previously unrecognized symptoms of Fabry disease. Clin Genet 2005; 68 : 93–5. [Google Scholar]
- Cellier C, Flobert C, Cormier C, et al. Severe osteopenia in symptom-free adults with a childhood diagnosis of coeliac disease. Lancet 2000; 355 : 806. [Google Scholar]
- Farhat G, Yamout B, Mikati MA, et al. Effect of antiepileptic drugs on bone density in ambulatory patients. Neurology 2002; 58 : 1348–53. [Google Scholar]
- Horiuchi H, Saito N, Kobayashi S, et al. Avascular necrosis of the femoral head in a patient with Fabry’s disease : identification of ceramide trihexoside in the bone by delayed-extraction matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization-time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46 : 1922–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.