Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 2, Février 2003
|Page(s)||135 - 137|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 February 2003|
- Bruce Alberts R, Bray D, Lewis J, et al. Molecular biology of the Cell, 3rd ed. New York: Garland publishing, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Mitchison T, Kirschner M. Dynamic instability of microtubule growth. Nature 1984; 312: 237–42. [Google Scholar]
- Tabony J, Job D. Spatial structures in microtubular solutions requiring a sustained energy source. Nature 1990; 346: 448–51. [Google Scholar]
- Karsenti E, Vernos I. The mitotic spindle: a selfmade machine. Science 2001; 294: 543–7. [Google Scholar]
- Baas PW, Pienkowski TP, Cimbalnik KA, et al. Tau confers drug stability but not cold stability to microtubules in living cells. J Cell Sci 1994; 107: 135–43. [Google Scholar]
- Guillaud L, Bosc C, Fourest- Lieuvin A, et al. STOP proteins are responsible for the high degree of microtubule stabilization observed in neuronal cells. J Cell Biol 1998; 142: 167–79. [Google Scholar]
- Andrieux A, Salin PA, Vernet M, et al. The suppression of brain cold-stable microtubules in mice induces synaptic defects associated with neuroleptic-sensitive behavioral disorders. Genes Dev 2002; 16: 2350–64. [Google Scholar]
- Van Rossum D, Hanisch UK. Cytoskeletal dynamics in dendritic spines: direct modulation by glutamate receptors? Trends Neurosci 1999; 22: 290–5. [Google Scholar]
- Mirnics K, Middleton FA, Lewis DA, Levitt P. Analysis of complex brain disorders with gene expression microarrays: schizophrenia as a disease of the synapse. Trends Neurosci 2001; 24: 479–86. [Google Scholar]
- Brzustowicz LM, Hodgkinson KA, Chow EW, Honer WG, Bassett AS. Location of a major susceptibility locus for familial schizophrenia on chromosome 1q21-q22. Science 2000; 288: 678–82. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.