Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 2, Février 2003
|Page(s)||137 - 139|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 February 2003|
- Global Forum for Health Research. The 10/90 Report on Health Research 2000. Geneve: Global Forum for Health Research, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. Genomics and World Health. Report of the Advisory Committee on Health Research. Geneve: OMS, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Daar AS, Thorsteindottir H, Martin DK, Smith AC, Nast S, Singer PA. Top ten biotechnologies for improving health in developing countries. Nat Genet 2002; 32: 229–32. [Google Scholar]
- Panteleeff DD, John G, Nduati R, et al. Rapid method for screening dried blood samples on filter paper for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 DNA. J Clin Microbiol 1999; 37: 350–3. [Google Scholar]
- Palmer CJ, Lindo JF, Klaskala WI, et al. Evaluation of the OptiMAL test for rapid diagnosis of Plasmodium vivax and Plasmodium falciparum malaria. J Clin Microbiol 1998; 36: 203–6. [Google Scholar]
- Bojang KA, Milligan PJ, Pinder M, et al. Efficacy of RTS, S/A202 malaria vaccine against Plasmodium falciparum infection in semi-immune adult men in the Gambia: a randomised trial. Lancet 2001; 358: 1927–34. [Google Scholar]
- Lee EA, Palmer DR, Flanagan KL, et al. Induction of T helper type 1 and 2 responses to 19- kilodalton merozoite surface protein 1 in vaccinated healthy volunteers and adults naturally exposed to malaria. Infect Immun 2002; 70: 1417–21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.