Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 2, Février 2003
|Page(s)||133 - 135|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 February 2003|
- Lowenberg B, Downing JR, Burnett A. Acute myeloid leukemia. N Engl J Med 1999; 341: 1051–62. [Google Scholar]
- Druker BJ, Lydon NB. Lessons learned from the development of an abl tyrosine kinase inhibitor for chronic myelogenous leukemia. J Clin Invest 2000; 105: 3–7. [Google Scholar]
- Kelly LM, Liu Q, Kutok JL, Williams IR, Boulton CL, Gilliland DG. FLT3 internal tandem duplication mutations associated with human acute myeloid leukemias induce myeloproliferative disease in a murine bone marrow transplant model. Blood 2002; 99: 310–8. [Google Scholar]
- Levis M, Tse KF, Smith BD, Garrett E, Small D. A FLT3 tyrosine kinase inhibitor is selectively cytotoxic to acute myeloid leukemia blasts harboring FLT3 internal tandem duplication mutations. Blood 2001; 98: 885–7. [Google Scholar]
- Tse KF, Allebach J, Levis M, Smith BD, Bohmer FD, Small D. Inhibition of the transforming activity of FLT3 internal tandem duplication mutants from AML patients by a tyrosine kinase inhibitor. Leukemia 2002; 16: 2027–36. [Google Scholar]
- Levis M, Allebach J, Tse KF, et al. A FLT3-targeted tyrosine kinase inhibitor is cytotoxic to leukemia cells in vitro and in vivo. Blood 2002; 99: 3885–91. [Google Scholar]
- Weisberg E, Boulton C, Kelly LM, et al. Inhibition of mutant FLT3 receptors in leukemia cells by the small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitor PKC412. Cancer Cell 2002; 1: 433–43. [Google Scholar]
- Kelly LM, Yu JC, Boulton CL, et al. CT53518, a novel selective FLT3 antagonist for the treatment of acute myelogenous leukemia (AML). Cancer Cell 2002; 1: 421–32. [Google Scholar]
- Spiekermann K, Dirschinger RJ, Schwab R, et al. The protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor SU5614 inhibits FLT3 and induces growth arrest and apoptosis in AML-derived cell lines expressing a constitutively activated FLT3. Blood 2002; 24 octobre (online). [Google Scholar]
- Yee KW, O’Farrell AM, Smolich BD, et al. SU5416 and SU5614 inhibit kinase activity of wild-type and mutant FLT3 receptor tyrosine kinase. Blood 2002; 100: 2941–9 [Google Scholar]
- Meyer T, Regenass U, Fabbro D, et al. A derivative of staurosporine (CGP 41251) shows selectivity for protein kinase C inhibition and in vitro anti-proliferative as well as in vivo anti-tumor activity. Int J Cancer 1989; 43: 851–6. [Google Scholar]
- George DJ, Dionne CA, Jani J, et al. Sustained in vivo regression of dunning H rat prostate cancers treated with combinations of androgen ablation and Trk tyrosine kinase inhibitors, CEP-751 (KT-6587) or CEP- 701 (KT-5555). Cancer Res 1999; 59: 2395–401. [Google Scholar]
- Zermati, et al. Y. Effect of the tyrosine kinase inhibitor STI571 on the kinase activity of wild type and various mutated c-kit receptors found in mast cell neoplasm. Oncogene 2003 (sous presse). [Google Scholar]
- Fabbro D, Ruetz S, Bodis S, et al. PKC412: a protein kinase inhibitor with a broad therapeutic potential. Anticancer Drug Des 2000; 15 : 17–28. [Google Scholar]
- Propper DJ, McDonald AC, Man A, et al. Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of PKC412, an inhibitor of protein kinase C. J Clin Oncol 2001; 19: 1485–92. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng R, Friedman AD, Small D. Targeted inhibition of FLT3 overcomes the block to myeloid differentiation in 32Dcl3 cells caused by expression of FLT3/ITD mutations. Blood 2002; 100: 4154–61 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.