Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Mars 2007Protéomique clinique en oncologie
|Page(s)||19 - 22|
|Published online||15 March 2007|
- Diamandis EP. Mass spectrometry as a diagnostic and a cancer biomarker discovery tool: opportunities and potential limitations. Mol Cell Proteomics 2004; 3 : 367–78. [Google Scholar]
- Baggerly KA, Morris JS, Coombes KR. Reproductibility of SELDI-TOF protein patterns in serum: comparing datasets from different experiments. Bioinformatics 2004; 20 : 777–85. [Google Scholar]
- Tibshirani RJ, Efron B. Pre-validation and inference in microarrays. Stat Appl Genet Mol Biol 2002; 1 : 1–18. [Google Scholar]
- Michiels S, Koscielny S, Hill C. Prediction of cancer outcome with microarrays: a multiple random validation strategy. Lancet 2005; 365 : 488–92. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson NL. The roles of multiple proteomic platforms in a pipeline for new diagnostics. Mol Cell Proteomics 2005; 4 : 1441–4. [Google Scholar]
- Ein-Dor L, Zuk O, Domany E. Thousands of samples are needed to generate a robust gene list for predicting outcome in cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2006; 103 : 5923–8. [Google Scholar]
- Semmes OJ, Feng Z, Adam BL, et al. Evaluation of serum protein profiling by surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry for the detection of prostate cancer. I. Assessment of platform reproducibility. Clin Chem 2005; 51 : 102–12. [Google Scholar]
- Bons JA, de Boer D, van Dieijen-Visser MP, Wodzig WK. Standardization of calibration and quality control using surface enhanced laser desorptionionization-time of flight-mass spectrometry. Clin Chim Acta 2006; 366 : 249–56. [Google Scholar]
- Baumann S, Ceglarek U, Fiedler GM, et al. Standardized approach to proteome profiling of human serum based on magnetic bead separation and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Clin Chem 2005; 51 : 973–80. [Google Scholar]
- Tang HY, Ali-Khan N, Echan LA, et al. A novel four-dimensional strategy combining protein and peptide separation methods enables detection of low-abundance proteins in human plasma and serum proteomes. Proteomics 2005; 5 : 3329–42. [Google Scholar]
- Echan LA, Tang HY, Ali-Khan N, et al. Depletion of multiple highabundance proteins improves protein profiling capacities of human serum and plasma. Proteomics 2005; 5 : 3292–303. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Z, Harris LE, Palmer-Toy DE, Hancock WS. Multilectin affinity chromatography for characterization of multiple glycoprotein biomarker candidates in serum from breast cancer patients. Clin Chem 2006; 52 :1897–905. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.