Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Mars 2007Protéomique clinique en oncologie
|Page(s)||23 - 26|
|Published online||15 March 2007|
- Perou CM, Sorlie T, Eisen MB, et al. Molecular portraits of human breast tumours. Nature 2000; 406 : 747–52. [Google Scholar]
- Bertucci F, Birnbaum D, Goncalves A. Proteomics of breast cancer: principles and potential clinical applications. Mol Cell Proteomics 2006; 5 : 1772–86. [Google Scholar]
- Issaq HJ, Veenstra TD, Conrads TP, Felschow D. The SELDI-TOF MS approach to proteomics: protein profiling and biomarker identification. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2002; 292 : 587–92. [Google Scholar]
- Petricoin EF, Ardekani AM, Hitt BA, et al. Use of proteomic patterns in serum to identify ovarian cancer. Lancet 2002; 359 : 572–7. [Google Scholar]
- Kozak KR, Amneus MW, Pusey SM, et al. Identification of biomarkers for ovarian cancer using strong anion-exchange ProteinChips: potential use in diagnosis and prognosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 : 12343–8. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z, Bast RC Jr, Yu Y, et al. Three biomarkers identified from serum proteomic analysis for the detection of early stage ovarian cancer. Cancer Res 2004; 64 : 5882–90. [Google Scholar]
- Diamandis EP. Analysis of serum proteomic patterns for early cancer diagnosis: drawing attention to potential problems. J Natl Cancer Inst 2004; 96 : 353–6. [Google Scholar]
- Ransohoff DF. Rules of evidence for cancer molecular-marker discovery and validation. Nat Rev Cancer 2004;4 :309–14. [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Zhang Z, Rosenzweig J, et al. Proteomics and bioinformatics approaches for identification of serum biomarkers to detect breast cancer. Clin Chem 2002; 48 : 1296–304. [Google Scholar]
- Vlahou A, Laronga C, Wilson L, et al. A novel approach toward development of a rapid blood test for breast cancer. Clin Breast Cancer 2003; 4 :203–9. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Y, Zhang S, Yu J, Liu J, Zheng S. SELDI-TOF-MS: the proteomics and bioinformatics approaches in the diagnosis of breast cancer. Breast 2005; 14 : 250–5. [Google Scholar]
- Becker S, Cazares LH, Watson P. Surfaced-enhanced laser desorption/ ionization time-of-flight (SELDI-TOF) differentiation of serum protein profiles of BRCA-1 and sporadic breast cancer. Ann Surg Oncol 2004; 11 : 907–14. [Google Scholar]
- Paweletz CP, Trock B, Pennanen M, et al. Proteomic patterns of nipple aspirate fluids obtained by SELDI-TOF: potential for new biomarkers to aid in the diagnosis of breast cancer. Dis Markers 2001; 17 : 301–7. [Google Scholar]
- Coombes KR, Fritsche HA Jr, Clarke C, et al. Quality control and peak finding for proteomics data collected from nipple aspirate fluid by surface-enhanced laser desorption and ionization. Clin Chem 2003; 49 : 1615–23. [Google Scholar]
- Sauter ER, Shan S, Hewett JE, et al. Proteomic analysis of nipple aspirate fluid using SELDI-TOF-MS. Int J Cancer 2005; 114 : 791–6. [Google Scholar]
- Goncalves A, Esterni B, Bertucci F, et al. Postoperative serum proteomic profiles may predict metastatic relapse in high-risk primary breast cancer patients receiving adjuvant chemotherapy. Oncogene 2006; 25 : 981–9. [Google Scholar]
- Ricolleau G, Charbonnel C, Lode L, et al. Surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization time of flight mass spectrometry protein profiling identifies ubiquitin and ferritin light chain as prognostic biomarkers in node-negative breast cancer tumors. Proteomics 2006; 6 : 1963–75. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.