Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 4, Avril 2006
|Page(s)||357 - 359|
|Published online||15 April 2006|
- Drewnowski A, Brunzell JD, Sande K, et al. Sweet tooth reconsidered : taste responsiveness in human obesity. Physiol Behav 1985; 35 : 617–22 [Google Scholar]
- Mela DH, Sachetti DA. Sensory preferences for fats : relationships with diet and body composition. Am J Clin Nutr 1991; 53 : 908–15 [Google Scholar]
- Takeda M, Imaizumi M, Fushiki T. Preference for vegetable oils in the two-bottle choice test in mice. Life Sci 2001; 69 : 847–54. [Google Scholar]
- Fukawatari T, Shibata K, Iguchi K, et al. Role of gustation in the recognition of oleate and triolein in anosmic rats. Physiol Behav 2003; 78 : 579–83. [Google Scholar]
- Kawai T, Fushiki T. Importance of lipolysis in oral cavity for orosensory detection of fat. Am J Physiol 2003; 285 : R447-R54 [Google Scholar]
- Baillie AG, Coburn CT, Abumrad NA. Reversible binding of long-chain fatty acids to purified FAT, the adipose CD36 homolog. J Membr Biol 1996; 153 : 75–81. [Google Scholar]
- Fukuwatari, Kawada T, Tsuruta M, et al. Expression of the putative membrane fatty acid transporter (FAT) in taste buds of the circumvallate papillae in rats. FEBS Lett 1997; 414 : 461–4. [Google Scholar]
- Laugerette F, Passilly-Degrace P, Patris B, et al. CD36 involvement in orosensory detection of dietary lipids, spontaneous fat preference, and digestive secretions. J Clin Invest 2005; 115 : 3277–84. [Google Scholar]
- Febbraio M, Abumrad NA, Hajjar DP, et al. A null mutation in murine CD36 reveals an important role in fatty acid and lipoprotein metabolism. J Biol Chem 1999 : 274 : 19055–62. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.