Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 4, Avril 2006
|Page(s)||359 - 361|
|Published online||15 April 2006|
- Benitez-Diaz P, Miranda-Contreras L, Mendoza-Briceno RV, et al.Prenatal and postnatal contents of amino acid neurotransmitters in mouse parietal cortex. Dev Neurosci 2003; 25 : 366–74. [Google Scholar]
- Haydar TF, Wang F, Schwartz ML,et al. Differential modulation of proliferation in the neocortical ventricular and subventricular zones. J Neurosci 2000; 20 : 5764–74. [Google Scholar]
- LoTurco JJ, Owens DF, Heath MJ, et al. GABA and glutamate depolarize cortical progenitor cells and inhibit DNA synthesis. Neuron 1995; 15 : 1287–98. [Google Scholar]
- Behar TN, Scott CA, Greene CL,et al.Glutamate acting at NMDA receptors stimulates embryonic cortical neuronal migration. J Neurosci 1999; 19 : 4449–61. [Google Scholar]
- Moody WJ. The development of voltage-gated ion channels and its relation to activity dependent developmental events. Curr Top Dev Biol 1998; 39 : 159–85. [Google Scholar]
- Picken-Bahrey HL, Moody WJ. Voltage-gated currents, dye and electrical coupling in the embryonic mouse neocortex. Cereb Cortex 2003; 13 : 239–51. [Google Scholar]
- Albrieux M, Platel JC, Dupuis A,et al. Early expression of sodium channel transcripts and sodium current by Cajal-Retzius cells in the preplate of the embryonic mouse neocortex. J Neurosci 2004; 24 : 1719–25. [Google Scholar]
- Platel JC, Boisseau S, Dupuis A, et al.Na+ channel-mediated Ca2+ entry leads to glutamate secretion in mouse neocortical preplate. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2005; 102 : 19174–9. [Google Scholar]
- Molnar Z, Blakemore C. How do thalamic axons find their way to the cortex ? Trends Neurosci 1995;18 : 389–97. [Google Scholar]
- Demarque M, Represa A, Becq H, et al.Paracrine intercellular communication by a Ca2+ - and SNARE -independent release of GABA and glutamate prior to synapse formation. Neuron 2002; 36 : 1051–61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.