Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2003
|Page(s)||658 - 660|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2003|
- Kaufmann SH. How can immunology contribute to the control of tuberculosis ? Nat Rev Immunol 2001; 1:20–30. [Google Scholar]
- Russell DG. Mycobacterium tuberculosis : here today, and here tomorrow. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2001; 2: 569–77. [Google Scholar]
- Pulendran B, Palucka K, Banchereau J. Sensing pathogens and tuning immune responses. Science 2001; 293: 253–6. [Google Scholar]
- Tailleux L, Schwartz O, Herrmann JL, et al. DC-SIGN is the major Mycobacterium tuberculosis receptor on human dendritic cells. J Exp Med 2003; 197: 121–7. [Google Scholar]
- Curtis BM, Scharnowske S, Watson AJ. Sequence and expression of a membraneassociated C-type lectin that exhibits CD4- independent binding of human immunodeficiency virus envelope glycoprotein gp120. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1992; 89: 8356–60. [Google Scholar]
- Maeda N, Nigou J. Herrmann JL et al. The cell surface receptor DC-SIGN discriminates between Mycobacterium species through selective recognition of the mannose caps on lipoarabinomannan. J Biol Chem 2003; 278: 5513–6. [Google Scholar]
- Geijtenbeek TB, Van Vliet SJ, Koppel EA, et al. Mycobacteria target DCSIGN to suppress dendritic cell function. J Exp Med 2003; 197: 7–17. [Google Scholar]
- Tailleux L, Neyrolles O, Honore-Nouakline S, et al. Constrained intracellular survival of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in human dendritic cells. J Immunol 2003; 170: 1939–48. [Google Scholar]
- Neyrolles O, Gould K, Gares MP, et al. Lipoprotein access to MHC class I presentation during infection of murine macrophages with live mycobacteria. J Immunol 2001; 166: 447–57. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.