Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2003
|Page(s)||660 - 662|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2003|
- Corbo JC, Di Gregorio A, Levine M. The ascidian as a model organism in developmental and evolutionalry biology. Cell 2001; 106: 535–8. [Google Scholar]
- Dehal P, Satou Y, Campbell RK, et al. The draft genome of Ciona intestinalis : insights into chordate and vertebrate origins. Science 2002; 298: 2157–67. [Google Scholar]
- Adams MD, Celniker SE, Holt RA, et al. The genome sequence of Drosophila melanogaster. Science 2000; 287: 2185–95. [Google Scholar]
- Venter JC, Adams MD, Myers EW, et al. The sequence of the human genome. Science 2001; 291: 1304–51. [Google Scholar]
- Lander ES, Linton LM, Birren B, et al. Initial sequencing and analysis of the human genome. Nature 2001; 409: 860–921. [Google Scholar]
- Aparicio S, Chapman J, Stupka E, et al. Wholegenome shotgun assembly and analysis of the genome of Fugu rubripes. Science 2002; 297: 1301–10. [Google Scholar]
- The C. elegans sequencing consortium. Genome sequence of the nematode C. elegans : a platform for investigating biology. Science 1998; 282: 2012–18. [Google Scholar]
- Spring J. Genome duplication strikes back. Nat Genet 2002; 31: 128–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.