Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2003
|Page(s)||656 - 658|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2003|
- Lambert JD, Nagy LM. Asymmetric inheritance of centrosomally localized mRNAs during embryonic cleavages. Nature 2002; 420: 682–6. [Google Scholar]
- Paoletti A, Bornens M. Organisation and functional regulation of the centrosome in animal cells. Prog Cell Cycle Res 1997; 3: 285–99. [Google Scholar]
- Bornens M. Centrosome composition and microtubule anchoring mechanisms. Curr Opin Cell Biol 2002; 14: 25–34. [Google Scholar]
- Boyd L, Guo S, Levitan D, Stinchcomb DT, Kemphues KJ. PAR-2 is asymmetrically distributed and promotes association of P granules and PAR-1 with the cortex in C. elegans embryos. Development 1996; 122: 3075–84. [Google Scholar]
- Long RM, Singer RH, Meng X, Gonzalez I, Nasmyth K, Jansen RP. Mating type switching in yeast controlled by asymmetric localization of ASH1 Mrna. Science 1997; 277: 383–7. [Google Scholar]
- Lu B, Ackerman L, Jan LY, Jan YN. Modes of protein movement that lead to the asymmetric localization of partner of Numb during Drosophila neuroblast division. Mol Cell 1999; 4: 883–91. [Google Scholar]
- Spana EP, Doe CQ. The prospero transcription factor is asymmetrically localized to the cell cortex during neuroblast mitosis in Drosophila. Development 1995; 121: 3187–95. [Google Scholar]
- Takizawa PA, Sil A, Swedlow JR, Herskowitz I, Vale RD. Actin-dependent localization of an RNA encoding a cellfate determinant in yeast. Nature 1997; 389: 90–3. [Google Scholar]
- Segal M, Bloom K. Control of spindle polarity and orientation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Trends Cell Biol 2001; 11: 160–6. [Google Scholar]
- Piel M, Meyer P, Khodjakov A, Rieder CL, Bornens M. The respective contributions of the mother and daughter centrioles to centrosome activity and behavior in vertebrate cells. J Cell Biol 2000; 149: 317–30. [Google Scholar]
- Piel M, Nordberg J, Euteneuer U, Bornens M. Centrosomedependent exit of cytokinesis in animal cells. Science 2001; 291: 1550–3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.