Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 5, Mai 2003
|Page(s)||541 - 542|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 May 2003|
- Hardie DG, Carling D, Carlson M. The AMPactivated/ SNF1protein kinase subfamily: metabolic sensors of the eukaryotic cell ? Annu Rev Biochem 1998; 67: 821–55. [Google Scholar]
- Winder WW, Hardie DG. AMPactivated protein kinase, a metabolic master switch: possible roles in type 2 diabetes. Am J Physiol 1999; 277: E1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Bergeron R, Previs SF, Cline GW, et al. Effect of 5- aminoimidazole-4- carboxamide-1-beta-Dribofuranoside infusion on in vivo glucose and lipid metabolism in lean and obese Zucker rats. Diabetes 2001; 50: 1076–82 [Google Scholar]
- Bergeron R, Russell RR, Young LH, et al. Effect of AMPK activation on muscle glucose metabolism in conscious rats. Am J Physiol 1999; 276: E938–44. [Google Scholar]
- Minokoshi Y, Kim YB, Peroni OD, et al. Leptin stimulates fatty-acid oxidation by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Nature 2002; 415: 339–43. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou G, Myers R, Li Y, et al.Role of AMP-activated protein kinase in mechanism of metformin action. J Clin Invest 2001; 108: 1167–74. [Google Scholar]
- Viollet B, Andreelli F, Jorgensen SB, et al. The AMP-activated protein kinase α2 catalytic subunit controls whole body insulin sensitivity. J Clin Invest 2003; 111: 91–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.