Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 5, Mai 2003
|Page(s)||540 - 541|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 May 2003|
- Horowitz MM, Gale RP, Sondel PM, et al. Graft- versus - leukemia reactions after bone marrow transplantation. Blood 1990; 75: 555–62. [Google Scholar]
- Weiden PL, Sullivan KM, Flournoy N, Storb R, Thomas ED. Antileukemic effect of chronic graft-versus -host disease: contribution to improved survival after allogeneic marrow transplantation. N Engl J Med 1981; 304: 1529–33. [Google Scholar]
- Maraninchi D, Gluckman E, Blaise D, et al. Impact of Tcell depletion on outcome of allogeneic bone-marrow transplantation for standard-risk leukaemias. Lancet 1987; 2: 175–8. [Google Scholar]
- Kolb HJ, Schattenberg A, Goldman JM, et al. Graft- versus - leukemia effect of donor lymphocyte transfusions in marrow grafted patients. European group for blood and marrow transplantation working party chronic leukemia. Blood 1995; 86: 2041–50. [Google Scholar]
- Falkenburg, JH, Wafelman AR, Joosten P, et al. Complete remission of accelerated phase chronic myeloid leukemia by treatment with leukemiareactive cytotoxic T lymphocytes. Blood 1999; 94: 1201–8. [Google Scholar]
- Michalek, J, Collins RH, Durrani HP, et al. Definitive separation of graft-versus leukemia- and graft-versus host- specific CD4+ T cells by virtue of their receptor beta loci sequences. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100: 1180–4. [Google Scholar]
- Childs, R, Chernoff A, Contentin N, et al. Regression of metastatic renal-cell carcinoma after nonmyeloablative allogeneic peripheral-blood stem-cell transplantation. N Engl J Med 2000; 343: 750–8 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.