Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 5, Mai 2003
|Page(s)||537 - 539|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 May 2003|
- Kalra SP, Dube MG, Pu S, Xu B, Horvath TL, Kalra PS. Interacting appetiteregulating pathways in the hypothalamic regulation of body weight. Endocrinol Rev 1999; 20: 68–100. [Google Scholar]
- Woods SC, Seely RJ. Adiposity signals and the control of energy homeostasis. Nutrition 2000; 16: 894–902. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y, Proenca R, Maffei M, Barone M, Leopold L, Friedman JM. Positional cloning of the mouse obese gene and its human homologue. Nature 1994; 372: 425–32. [Google Scholar]
- Woods SC, Lotter EC, McKay LD, Porte Jr D. Chronic intracerebroventricular infusion of insulin reduces food intake and body weight of baboons. Nature 1979; 282: 503–5. [Google Scholar]
- Nakazato M, Murakami N, Date Y, et al. A role of ghrelin in the central regulation of feeding. Nature 2001 : 409; 194–8. [Google Scholar]
- Batterham RL, Cowley MA, Small CJ, et al. Gut hormone PYY(3-36) physiologically inhibits food intake. Nature 2002; 418: 650–4. [Google Scholar]
- Schwartz MW, Woods SC, Porte Jr D, Seeley RJ, Baskin DG. Central nervous system control of food intake. Nature 2000; 404: 661–71. [Google Scholar]
- Cone RD, Cowley MA, Butler AA, Fan W, Marks DL, Low MJ. The arcuate nucleus as a conduit for diverse signals relevant to energy homeostasis. Int J Obesity 2001; 25: 563–7. [Google Scholar]
- Cowley MA, Smart JL, Rubinstein M, et al. Leptin activates anorexigenic POMC neurons through a neural network in the arcuate nucleus. Nature 2001; 411: 480–4. [Google Scholar]
- Jégou S, Blasquez C, Delbende C, Tranchand Bunel D, Vaudry H. Regulation of α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone release from hypothalamic neurons. Ann NY Acad Sci 1993; 680: 260–78. [Google Scholar]
- Bagnol D, Lu XY, Kaelin CB, et al. Anatomy of an endogenous antagonist: relationship between agouti-related protein and proopiomelanocortin in brain. J Neurosci 1999; 19:1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Jégou S, Boutelet I, Vaudry H. Melanocortin-3 receptor mRNA expression in proopiomelanocortin neurones of the rat arcuate nucleus. J Neuroendocrinol 2000; 12: 501–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.