Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 5, Mai 2003
|Page(s)||535 - 537|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 May 2003|
- Czerny T, Schaffner G, Busslinger M. DNA sequence recognition by Pax proteins: bipartite structure of the paired domain and its binding site. Genes Dev 1993; 7: 2048–61. [Google Scholar]
- Bouchard M, Pfeffer P, Busslinger M. Functional equivalence of the transcription factors Pax2 and Pax5 in mouse development. Development 2000; 127: 3703–13. [Google Scholar]
- Mansouri A, Chowdhury K, Gruss P. Follicular cells of the thyroid gland require Pax8 gene function. Nat Genet 1998; 19: 87–90. [Google Scholar]
- Bouchard M, Souabni A, Mandler M, Neubuser A, Busslinger M. Nephric lineage specification by Pax2 and Pax8. Genes Dev 2002; 16: 2958–70. [Google Scholar]
- Torres M, Gomez-Pardo E, Dressler GR, Gruss P. Pax-2 controls multiple steps of urogenital development. Development 1995; 121: 4057–65. [Google Scholar]
- Urbanek P, Wang ZQ, Fetka I, Wagner EF, Busslinger M. Complete block of early B cell differentiation and altered patterning of the posterior midbrain in mice lacking Pax5/BSAP. Cell 1994; 79: 901–12. [Google Scholar]
- Souabni A, Cobaleda C, Schebesta M, Busslinger M. Pax5 promotes B lymphopoiesis and blocks T cells development by repressing notch 1. Immunity 2002; 17: 781–93. [Google Scholar]
- Seale P, Sabourin LA, Girgis-Gabardo A, Mansouri A, Gruss P, Rudnicki MA. Pax7 is required for the specification of myogenic satellite cells. Cell 2000; 102: 777–86. [Google Scholar]
- Sosa-Pineda B, Chowdhury K, Torres M, Oliver G, Gruss P. The Pax4 gene is essential for differentiation of insulin-producing β-cells in the mammalian pancreas. Nature 1997; 386: 399–402. [Google Scholar]
- St-Onge L, Sosa-Pineda B, Chowdhury K, Mansouri A, Gruss P. Pax6 is required for differentiation of glucagon-producing α- cells in mouse pancreas. Nature 1997; 387: 406–9. [Google Scholar]
- Nutt SL, Heavey B, Rolink AG, Busslinger M. Commitment to the Blymphoid lineage depends on the transcription factor Pax5. Nature 1999; 401: 556–62. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.