Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 5, Mai 2003
|Page(s)||543 - 544|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 May 2003|
- Lewin GR, Barde YA. Physiology of the neurotrophins. Annu Rev Neurosci 1996; 19: 289–317. [Google Scholar]
- Thoenen H. Neurotrophins and neuronal plasticity. Science 1995; 270: 593–8. [Google Scholar]
- Berninger B, Poo MM. Fast actions of neurotrophic factors. Curr Opin Neurobiol 1996; 6: 324–30. [Google Scholar]
- Minichiello L, Calella AM, Medina DL, Bonhoeffer T, Klein R, Korte M. Mechanism of TrkBmediated hippocampal long-term potentiation. Neuron 2002; 36: 121–37. [Google Scholar]
- Berardi N, Maffei L. From visual experience to visual function: roles of neurotrophins. J Neurobiol 1999; 41: 119–26. [Google Scholar]
- Hartmann M, Heumann R, Lessmann V. Synaptic secretion of BDNF after high-frequency stimulation of glutamatergic synapses. EMBO J 2001; 20: 5887–97. [Google Scholar]
- Balkowiec A, Katz DM. Cellular mechanisms regulating activitydependent release of native brain-derived neurotrophic factor from hippocampal neurons. J Neurosci 2002; 23: 10399–407. [Google Scholar]
- Horch HW, Katz LC. BDNF release from single cells elicits local dendritic growth in nearby neurons. Nat Neurosci 2002; 5: 1177–84. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang XH, Poo MM. Localized synaptic potentiation by BDNF requires local protein synthesis in the developing axon. Neuron 2002; 36: 675–88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.