Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 5, Mai 2003
|Page(s)||527 - 528|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 May 2003|
- Von Kleist-Retzow JC, Cormier-Daire V, de Lonlay P, et al. A high rate (20%- 30%) of parental consanguinity in cytochrome-oxidase deficiency. Am J Hum Genet 1998; 63: 28–35. [Google Scholar]
- Shoubridge EA. Nuclear genetic defects of oxidative phosphorylation. Hum Mol Genet 2001; 10: 2277–84. [Google Scholar]
- De Lonlay P, Mugnier C, Sanlaville D, et al. Cell complementation using Genebridge 4 human: rodent hybrids for physical mapping of novel mitochondrial respiratory chain deficiency genes. Hum Mol Genet 2002; 11: 3273–81. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Z, Yao J, Johns T, et al. SURF1, encoding a factor involved in the biogenesis of cytochrome c oxidase, is mutated in Leigh syndrome. Nat Genet 1998; 20: 337–43. [Google Scholar]
- Gyapay G, Schmitt K, Fizames C, et al. Radiation hybrid map of the human genome. Hum Mol Genet 1996; 5: 339–46. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.