Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 5, Mai 2003
|Page(s)||529 - 531|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 May 2003|
- Cohen PE, Pollard JW. Regulation of meiotic recombination and prophase I progression in mammals. Bioessays 2001; 23: 996–1009. [Google Scholar]
- Yu A, Zhao C, Fan Y, et al. Comparison of human genetic and sequencebased physical maps. Nature 2001; 409: 951–3. [Google Scholar]
- Kong A, Gidbkartssp DF, Sainz J, et al. A highresolution recombination map of the human genome. Nat Genet 2002; 10:10. [Google Scholar]
- Jeffreys AJ, Kauppi L, Neumann R. Intensely punctate meiotic recombination in the class II region of the major histocompatibility complex. Nat Genet 2001; 29: 217–22. [Google Scholar]
- Jeffreyfs AJ, Ritchie A, Neumann R. High resolution analysis of haplotype diversity and meiotic crossover in the human TAP2 recombination hotspot. Hum Mol Genet 2000; 9: 725–33. [Google Scholar]
- Guillon H, de Massy B. An initiation site for meiotic crossing-over and gene conversion in the mouse. Nat Genet 2002; 32: 296–9. [Google Scholar]
- Shiroishi T, Sagai T, Hansawa N, Gotoh H, Moriwaki K. Genetic control of sex-dependent meiotic recombination in the major histocompatibility complex of the mouse. EMBO J 1991; 10: 681–6. [Google Scholar]
- Smith KN, Nicolas A. Recombination at work for meiosis. Curr Opin Genet Dev 1998; 8: 200–11. [Google Scholar]
- Petes TD. Meiotic recombination hot spots and cold spots. Nat Rev Genet 2001; 2: 360–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.