Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 5, Mai 2003
|Page(s)||525 - 527|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 May 2003|
- Luckasson R, Coulter DL, Polloway EA. Mental retardation: definition, classification and systems of supports. Washington DC: American Association on Mental Retardation, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Flint J, Wilkie AOM. The genetics of mental retardation. Br Med Bull 1996; 52: 453–64. [Google Scholar]
- Raynham H Gibbons R, Flint J, Higgs D. The genetic basis for mental retardation. Q J Med 1996; 89: 169–75. [Google Scholar]
- Chelly J, Mandel JL. Monogenic causes of Xlinked mental retardation. Nat Rev Genet 2001; 2: 669–80. [Google Scholar]
- Stromme P, Mangelsdorf ME, Shaw MA, et al. Mutations in the human ortholog of Aristaless cause X-linked mental retardation and epilepsy. Nat Genet 2002; 30: 441–5. [Google Scholar]
- Bienvenu T, Poirier K, Friocourt G, et al. ARX, a novel Prd-class-homeobox gene highly expressed in the telencephalon, is mutated in X-linked mental retardation. Hum Mol Genet 2002; 11: 981–91 [Google Scholar]
- Lander ES, Botstein D. Homozygosity mapping: a way to map human recessive traits with the DNA of inbred children. Science 1987; 236: 1567–70. [Google Scholar]
- Gschwend TP, Krueger SR, Kozlov SV, Wolfer DP, Sonderegger P. Neurotrypsin, a novel multidomain serine protease expressed in the nervous system. Mol Cell Neurosci 1997; 9: 207–19. [Google Scholar]
- Wolfer DP, Lang R, Cinelli P, Madani R, Sonderegger P. Multiple roles of neurotrypsin in tissue morphogenesis and nervous system development suggested by the mRNA expression pattern. Mol Cell Neurosci 2001; 18: 407–33. [Google Scholar]
- Molinari F, Rio M, Meskenaite V, et al. Truncating neurotrypsin mutation in autosomal recessive nonsyndromic mental retardation. Science 2002; 298: 1779–81. [Google Scholar]
- Hirata A, Yoshida S, Inoue N, et al. Abnormalities of synapses and neurons in the hippocampus of neuropsin-deficient mice. Cell Neurosci 2000; 17: 600–10. [Google Scholar]
- Luthi A, Van der Putten H, Botteri FM, et al. Endogenous serine protease inhibitor modulates epileptic activity and hippocampal long-term. J Neurosci 1997; 17: 4688–99. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.