Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 1, Janvier 2003
|Page(s)||20 - 22|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 January 2003|
- Gervois P, Torra IP, Fruchart JC, Staels B. Regulation of lipid and lipoprotein metabolism by PPAR activators. Clin Chem Lab Med 2000; 38: 3–11. [Google Scholar]
- Nagy L, Tontonoz P, Alvarez JG, Chen H, Evans RM. Oxidized LDL regulates macrophage gene expression through ligand activation of PPARγ. Cell 1998; 93: 229–40. [Google Scholar]
- Willson TM, Wahli W. Peroxisome proliferatoractivated receptor agonists. Curr Opin Chem Biol 1997; 1: 235–41. [Google Scholar]
- Rossi A, Kapahi P, Natoli G, et al. Anti-inflammatory cyclopentenone prostaglandins are direct inhibitors of IkappaB kinase. Nature 2000; 403: 103–8. [Google Scholar]
- Straus DS, Pascual G, Li M, et al. 15-deoxy-delta 12,14-prostaglandin J2 inhibits multiple steps in the NF-kappa B signaling pathway. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2000; 97: 4844–9. [Google Scholar]
- Kletzien RF, Clarke SD, Ulrich RG. Enhancement of adipocyte differentiation by an insulin-sensitizing agent. Mol Pharmacol 1992; 41: 393–8. [Google Scholar]
- Brown KK, Henke BR, Blanchard SG, et al. A novel N-aryl tyrosine activator of peroxisome proliferatoractivated receptor-gamma reverses the diabetic phenotype of the Zucker diabetic fatty rat. Diabetes 1999; 48: 1415–24. [Google Scholar]
- Rosen ED, Sarraf P, Troy AE, et al. PPAR gamma is required for the differentiation of adipose tissue in vivo and in vitro. Mol Cell 1999; 4: 611–7. [Google Scholar]
- Barak Y, Nelson MC, Ong ES, et al. PPAR gamma is required for placental, cardiac, and adipose tissue development. Mol Cell 1999; 4: 585–95. [Google Scholar]
- Ren D, Collingwood TN, Rebar EJ, Wolffe AP, Camp HS. PPARgamma knockdown by engineered transcription factors: exogenous PPARgamma2 but not PPARgamma1 reactivates adipogenesis. Genes Dev 2002; 16: 27–32. [Google Scholar]
- Rosen ED, Hsu CH, Wang X, et al. C/EBPalpha induces adipogenesis through PPARgamma: a unified pathway. Genes Dev 2002; 16: 22–6. [Google Scholar]
- Deeb SS, Fajas L, Nemoto M, et al. A Pro12Ala substitution in PPARgamma2 associated with decreased receptor activity, lower body mass index and improved insulin sensitivity. Nat Genet 1998; 20: 284–7. [Google Scholar]
- Beamer BA, Yen CJ, Andersen RE, et al. Association of the Pro12Ala variant in the peroxisome proliferatoractivated receptorgamma2 gene with obesity in two Caucasian populations. Diabetes 1998; 47: 1806–8. [Google Scholar]
- Altshuler D, Hirschhorn JN, Klannemark M, et al. The common PPARgamma Pro12Ala polymorphism is associated with decreased risk of type 2 diabetes. Nat Genet 2000; 26: 76–80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.