Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 1, Janvier 2003
|Page(s)||18 - 20|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 January 2003|
- Mellerowicz E, Baucher M, Sundberg B, Boerjan W. Unravelling cell wall formation in the woody dicot stem. Plant Mol Biol 2001; 47: 239–74. [Google Scholar]
- Lewis NG, Yamamoto E. Lignin: occurence, biogenesis and biodegradation. Ann Rev Plant Physiol Plant Mol Biol 1990; 41: 455–96. [Google Scholar]
- Boudet AM. A new view of lignification. Trends Plant Sci 1998; 3: 67–71. [Google Scholar]
- Pilate G, Pâques M, Leplé JC, Plomion C. Les biotechnologies chez les arbres forestiers. Rev For Fr 2002; LIV: 161–80. [Google Scholar]
- Baucher M, Chabbert B, Pilate G, et al. Red xylem and higher lignin extractibility by downregulating a cinnamyl alcohol dehydrogenase in poplar. Plant Physiol 1996; 112: 1479–90. [Google Scholar]
- Lapierre C, Pollet B, Petit- Conil M, et al. Structural alterations of lignins in transgenic poplars with depressed cinnamyl alcohol dehydrogenase or caffeic acid O-methyltransferase activity have opposite impact on the efficiency of industrial kraft pulping. Plant Physiol 1999; 119: 153–63. [Google Scholar]
- Pilate G, Guiney E, Holt K, et al. Field and pulping performances of transgenic trees with altered lignification. Nat Biotechnol 2002; 20: 607–12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.