Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 1, Janvier 2003
|Page(s)||15 - 18|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 January 2003|
- Junien C. L’empreinte parentale: de la guerre des sexes à la solidarité entre générations. Med Sci 2000; 16: 336–44. [Google Scholar]
- Bestor TH. The DNAmethyltransferases of mammals. Hum Mol Genet 2000; 9: 2395–402. [Google Scholar]
- Howell CY, Bestor TH, Ding F, et al. Genomic imprinting disrupted by maternal effect mutation in the Dnmt1 gene. Cell 2001; 24: 88–91. [Google Scholar]
- Okano M, Bell DW, Haber DA, Li E. DNA methyltransferases Dnmt3a and Dnmt3b are essential for de novo methylation and mammalian development. Cell 1999 : 247–57. [Google Scholar]
- Xu GL, Bestor TH, Bourc’his D, et al. Chromosome instability and immunodeficiency syndrome caused by mutations in a DNA methyltransferase gene. Nature 1999; 402: 187–91. [Google Scholar]
- Bour’chis D, Xu GL, Lin CS, Bellman R, Bestor TH. Dnmt3L and the establishment of maternal genomic imprints. Science 2001; 294: 2536–9. [Google Scholar]
- Fisher RA, Lawler SD, Povey S, Bagshawa KD. Genetically homozygous choriocarcinoma following pregancies with hidatidiform mole. Br J Cancer 1988; 58: 788–92. [Google Scholar]
- Kajii T, Ohama K. Androgenetic origin of hydatidiform mole. Nature 1977; 268: 633–4. [Google Scholar]
- Seoud M, Khalil A, Frangieh A, et al. Recurrent molar pregancies in a family with extensive intermarriage: report of a family and review of the literature. Obstet Gynecol 1995; 86: 692–5. [Google Scholar]
- Helwani NM, Seoud M, Zahed L, Zaatari G, Khalil A, Slim R. A familial case of recurrent hydatidiform molar pregancies with biparental genomic contribution. Hum Genet 1999; 105: 112–5. [Google Scholar]
- Moglabey YB, Kircheisen R, Seoud ME, et al. Genetic mapping of a maternal locus responsible for familial hydatidiform moles. Hum Mol Genet 1999; 8: 667–71. [Google Scholar]
- Judson H, Hayward BE, Sheridan E, Bonthron DT. A global disorder of imprinting in the human female germ line. Nature 2002; 416: 539–42. [Google Scholar]
- Hayward BE, Moran V, Strain L, Bonthron DT. Bidirectional imprinting of a single gene: Gnas encodes maternally, paternally and biallelically derived protein. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1998; 95: 1575–80. [Google Scholar]
- Surani HA. Immaculate misconception. Nature 2002; 416: 491–2. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.