Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 1, Janvier 2003
|Page(s)||22 - 24|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 January 2003|
- Girault J, Peles E. Development of nodes of Ranvier. Curr Opin Neurobiol 2002; 12: 476–85. [Google Scholar]
- Menegoz M, Gaspar P, Le Bert M, et al. Paranodin, a glycoprotein of neuronal paranodal membranes. Neuron 1997; 19: 319–31. [Google Scholar]
- Peles E, Nativ M, Lustig M, et al. Identification of a novel contactin-associated transmembrane receptor with multiple domains implicated in proteinprotein interactions. EMBO J 1997; 16: 978–88. [Google Scholar]
- Bhat MA, Rios JC, Lu Y, et al. Axon-glia interactions and the domain organization of myelinated axons requires neurexin IV/Caspr/Paranodin. Neuron 2001; 30: 369–83. [Google Scholar]
- Faivre-Sarrailh C, Gauthier F, Denisenko-Nehrbass N, Le Bivic A, Rougon G, Girault JA. The glycosylphosphatidyl inositol-anchored adhesion molecule F3/contactin is required for surface transport of paranodin/contactinassociated protein (Caspr). J Cell Biol 2000; 149: 491–502. [Google Scholar]
- Rios JC, Melendez-Vasquez CV, Einheber S, et al. Contactin-associated protein (Caspr) and contactin form a complex that is targeted to the paranodal junctions during myelination. J Neurosci 2000; 20: 8354–64. [Google Scholar]
- Boyle ME, Berglund EO, Murai KK, Weber L, Peles E, Ranscht B. Contactin orchestrates assembly of the septate-like junctions at the paranode in myelinated peripheral nerve. Neuron 2001; 30: 385–97. [Google Scholar]
- Tait S, Gunn-Moore F, Collinson JM, et al. An oligodendrocyte cell adhesion molecule at the site of assembly of the paranodal axo-glial junction. J Cell Biol 2000; 150: 657–66. [Google Scholar]
- Charles P, Tait S, Faivre-Sarrailh C, et al. Neurofascin is a glial receptor for the Paranodin/Caspr-Contactin axonal complex at the axoglial junction. Curr Biol 2002; 12: 217–220. [Google Scholar]
- Demerens C, Stankoff B, Logak M, et al. Induction of myelination in the central nervous system by electrical activity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1996; 93: 9887–92. [Google Scholar]
- Charles P, Hernandez MP, Stankoff B, et al. Negative regulation of central nervous system myelination by polysialylated-neural cell adhesion molecule. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2000; 97: 7585–90. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.