Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 4, Avril 2002
|Page(s)||404 - 406|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- Yarden Y, Sliwkowski MK. Untangling the ErbB signalling network. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2001; 2 : 127–37. [Google Scholar]
- Ni CY, Murphy M P, Golde DE, Carpenter G. γ-secretase cleavage and nuclear localization of ErbB-4 receptor tyrosine kinase. Science 2001; 294 : 2179–81. [Google Scholar]
- Lin SY, Makino K, Xia W, et al. Nuclear localization of EGF receptor and its potential new role as a transcription factor. Nat Cell Biol 2001; 3 : 802–8. [Google Scholar]
- De Strooper B, Annaert W. Proteolytic processing and cell biological functions of the amyloid precursor protein. J Cell Sci 2000 ; 113 : 1857–70. [Google Scholar]
- Weinmaster G. Notch signal transduction: a real Rip and more. Curr Opin Genet Dev 2000; 10 : 363–9. [Google Scholar]
- Okamoto I, Kawano Y, Murakami D, et al. Proteolytic release of CD44 intracellular domain and its role in the CD44 signaling pathway. J Cell Biol 2000; 155 : 755–62. [Google Scholar]
- De Strooper B, Annaert W. Presenilins and the intramembrane proteolysis: facts and fiction. Nat Cell Biol 2000; 3 : E221–5. [Google Scholar]
- Brown MS, Ye J, Rawson RB, Goldstein JL. Regulated intramembrane proteolysis: a control mechanism conserved from bacteria to humans. Cell 2000; 100 : 391–8. [Google Scholar]
- Cao X, Sudhoff TC. A transcriptively active complex of APP with Fe65 and histone acetyltransferase Tip60. Science 2001; 293 : 115–20. [Google Scholar]
- Wesley CS, Saez L. Notch responds differently to Delta and Wingless in cultured Drosophila cells. J Biol Chem 2000; 275 : 9099–101. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.