Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 4, Avril 2002
|Page(s)||401 - 403|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- Wichterle H, Garcia-Verdugo JM, Alvarez-Buylla A. Direct evidence for homotypic, glia-independent neuronal migration. Neuron 1997; 18 : 779–91. [Google Scholar]
- Tapon N, Hall A. Rho, Rac and Cdc42 GTPases regulate the organization of the actin cytoskeleton. Curr Biol 1997; 9 : 86–92. [Google Scholar]
- Chazal G, Durbec P, Jankovski A, Rougon G, Cremer H. Consequences of neural cell adhesion molecule deficiency on cell migration in the rostral migratory stream of the mouse . J Neurosci 2000; 20 : 1446–57. [Google Scholar]
- Wu W, Wong K, Chen J, et al. Directional guidance of neuronal migration in the olfactory system by the protein Slit. Nature 1999; 400 : 331–6 [Google Scholar]
- Hu H. Chemorepulsion of neuronal migration by Slit 2 in the developing mammalian forebrain. Neuron 1999; 23 : 703–11. [Google Scholar]
- Wong , Ren XR, Huang YZ, et al. Signal tranduction in neuronal migration: roles of GTPase activating proteins and the small GTPase Cdc42 in the Slit-Robo pathway. Cell 2001; 107 : 209–21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.