Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 4, Avril 2002
|Page(s)||406 - 408|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- Pantaloni D, Le Clainche C, Carlier MF. Mechanism of actin-based motility. Science 2001; 292 : 1502–6. [Google Scholar]
- Peterson JR, Lokey RS, Mitchison TJ, Kirschner MW. A chemical inhibitor of N-WASP reveals a new mechanism for targeting protein interactions. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98 : 10624–9. [Google Scholar]
- Rohatgi R, Ho HY, Kirschner MW. Mechanism of N-WASP activation by CDC42 and phosphatidylinositol 4, 5-bisphosphate. J Cell Biol 2000; 150 : 1299–310. [Google Scholar]
- Prehoda KE, Scott JA, Mullins RD, Lim WA. Integration of multiple signals through cooperative regulation of the N-WASP-Arp2/3 complex. Science 2000; 290 : 801–6. [Google Scholar]
- Suetsugu S, Miki H, Takenawa T. Identification of another actin-related protein (Arp) 2/3 complex binding site in neural Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein (N-WASP) that complements actin polymerization induced by the Arp2/3 complex activating (VCA) domain of N-WASP. J Biol Chem 2001; 276 : 33175–80. [Google Scholar]
- Abdul-Manan N, Aghazadeh B, Liu GA, et al. Structure of Cdc42 in complex with the GTPase-binding domain of the Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein. Nature 1999; 399 : 379–83. [Google Scholar]
- Kim AS, Kakalis LT, Abdul-Manan N, Liu GA, Rosen MK. Autoinhibition and activation mechanisms of the Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein. Nature 2000; 404 : 151–8. [Google Scholar]
- Egile C, Loisel T P, Laurent V, et al. Activation of the CDC42 effector N-WASP by the Shigella flexneri IcsA protein promotes actin nucleation by Arp2/3 complex and bacterial actin-based motility. J Cell Biol 1999; 146 : 1319–32. [Google Scholar]
- Devriendt K, Kim AS, Mathijs G, et al. Constitutively activating mutation in WASP causes X-linked severe congenital neutropenia. Nat Genet 2001; 27 : 313–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.