Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2021
|Page(s)||709 - 711|
|Published online||07 September 2021|
- Jauch EC Saver JL Adams HP, Jr et al. Guidelines for the early management of patients with acute ischemic stroke: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American heart association/American stroke association. Stroke 2013 ; 44 : 870–947. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Manning NW Campbell BC Oxley TJ Chapot R Acute ischemic stroke: time, penumbra, and reperfusion. Stroke 2014 ; 45 : 640–644. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bonnin P Mazighi M Charriaut-Marlangue C Kubis N Early collateral recruitment after stroke in infants and adults. Stroke 2019 ; 50 : 2604–2611. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dreikorn M Milacic Z Pavlovic V et al. Immunotherapy of experimental and human stroke with agents approved for multiple sclerosis: a systematic review. Ther Adv Neurol Disord 2018 ; 11 : 1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Shuaib A Butcher K Mohammad AA et al. Collateral blood vessels in acute ischaemic stroke: a potential therapeutic target. Lancet Neurol 2011 ; 10 : 909–921. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Proia RL Hla T Emerging biology of sphingosine-1-phosphate: its role in pathogenesis and therapy. J Clin Invest 2015 ; 125 : 1379–1387. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tian DC Shi K Zhu Z et al. Fingolimod enhances the efficacy of delayed alteplase administration in acute ischemic stroke by promoting anterograde reperfusion and retrograde collateral flow. Ann Neurol 2018 ; 84 : 717–728. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nitzsche A, Poittevin M, Benarab A, et al. Endothelial S1P1 signaling counteracts infarct expansion in ischemic stroke. Circ Res 2021; 128 : 363–82. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Camerer E Regard JB Cornelissen I et al. Sphingosine-1-phosphate in the plasma compartment regulates basal and inflammation-induced vascular leak in mice. J Clin Invest 2009 ; 119 : 1871–1879. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gazit SL Mariko B Therond P et al. Platelet and erythrocyte sources of S1P are redundant for vascular development and homeostasis, but both rendered essential after plasma S1P depletion in anaphylactic shock. Circ Res 2016 ; 119 : e110–e126. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li YJ, Shi SX, Liu Q, et al. Targeted role for sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor 1 in cerebrovascular integrity and inflammation during acute ischemic stroke. Neurosci Lett 2020; 735 : 135160. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.