Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Number 8-9, Août–Septembre 2021
|Page(s)||706 - 708|
|Published online||07 September 2021|
- Gallagher EJ LeRoith D Obesity and diabetes: the increased risk of cancer and cancer-related mortality. Physiol Rev 2015 ; 95 : 727–748. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Combadière C Potteaux S Rodero M et al. Combined inhibition of CCL2, CX3CR1, and CCR5 abrogates Ly6Chi and Ly6Clo monocytosis and almost abolishes atherosclerosis in hypercholesterolemic mice. Circulation 2008 ; 117 : 1649–1657. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dutta P Courties G Wei Y et al. Myocardial infarction accelerates atherosclerosis. Nature 2012 ; 487 : 325–329. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Koelwyn GJ, Newman AAC, Afonso MS, et al. Myocardial infarction accelerates breast cancer via innate immune reprogramming. Nat Med 2020; 26 : 1452–8. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nahrendorf M Swirski FK Aikawa E et al. The healing myocardium sequentially mobilizes two monocyte subsets with divergent and complementary functions. J Exp Med 2007 ; 204 : 3037–3047. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.