Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Octobre 2020Les jeunes contre le cancer : la Ligue en soutien
|Page(s)||28 - 32|
|Published online||14 October 2020|
- Patterson RE, Cadmus LA, Emond JA, et al. Physical activity, diet, adiposity and female breast cancer prognosis: a review of the epidemiologic literature. Maturitas 2010 ; 66 : 5–15. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Weyh C, Krüger K, Strasser B. Physical activity and diet shape the immune system during aging. Nutrients 2020; 12 : 622. [Google Scholar]
- Leeners B, Geary N, Tobler PN, Asarian L. Ovarian hormones and obesity. Hum Reprod Update 2017 ; 23 : 300–321. [Google Scholar]
- Engin AB, Engin A, Gonul II. The effect of adipocyte-macrophage cross-talk in obesity-related breast cancer. J Mol Endocrinol 2019 ; 63 : R201–R222. [Google Scholar]
- World Cancer Research Fund/American Institute for Cancer Research. Diet, nutrition, physical activity and cancer : A global perspective. Continous update. Project Expert Report 2018. Available at dietandcancerreport.org. [Google Scholar]
- Sofi NY, Jain M, Kapil U, et al. Reproductive factors, nutritional status and serum 25(OH)D levels in women with breast cancer: a case control study. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 2018 ; 175 : 200–204. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shiovitz S, Korde LA. Genetics of breast cancer: a topic in evolution. Ann Oncol 2015 ; 26 : 1291–1299. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Collaborative Group on Hormonal Factors in Breast Cancer Breast cancer and breastfeeding: collaborative reanalysis of individual data from 47 epidemiological studies in 30 countries, including 50302 women with breast cancer and 96973 women without the disease. Lancet. 2002 ; 360 : 187–195. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Spyrou N, Avgerinos KI, Mantzoros CS, et al. Classic and novel adipocytokines at the intersection of obesity and cancer: diagnostic and therapeutic strategies. Curr Obes Rep 2018 ; 7 : 260–275. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Himbert C, Delphan M, Scherer D, et al. Signals from the adipose microenvironment and the obesity-cancer link: a systematic review. Cancer Prev Res 2017 ; 10 : 494–506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brown JC, Winters-tone K, Lee A, et al. Cancer, physical activity, and exercise. Compr Physiol 2012 ; 2 : 2775–2809. [Google Scholar]
- Ennour-Idrissi K, Maunsell E, Diorio C. Effect of physical activity on sex hormones in women: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Breast Cancer Res 2015 ; 17 : 139. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kang DW, Lee J, Suh SH, et al. Effects of exercise on insulin, IGF axis, adipocytokines, and inflammatory markers in breast cancer survivors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomark Prev 2017 ; 26 : 355–365. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dalamaga M.. Interplay of adipokines and myokines in cancer pathophysiology: emerging therapeutic implications. World J Exp Med 2013 ; 3 : 26–33. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Le Guennec D, Rossary A. The interrelationship between physical activity and metabolic regulation of breast cancer progression in obesity via cytokine control. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 2020; 52 : 76–87. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.