Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Octobre 2020Les jeunes contre le cancer : la Ligue en soutien
|Page(s)||47 - 49|
|Published online||14 October 2020|
- Tang W, Chang SB, Hemler ME. Links between CD147 function, glycosylation, and caveolin-1. Mol Biol Cell 2004 ; 15 : 4043–4050. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Caudroy S, Polette M, Nawrocki-Raby B, et al. EMMPRIN-mediated MMP regulation in tumor and endothelial cells. Clin Exp Metastasis 2002 ; 19 : 697–702. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kanekura T, Chen X, Kanzaki T. Basigin (cd147) is expressed on melanoma cells and induces tumor cell invasion by stimulating production of matrix metalloproteinases by fibroblasts. Int J Cancer 2002 ; 99 : 520–528. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rucci N, Millimaggi D, Mari M, et al. Receptor activator of NF-kB ligand enhances breast cancer-induced osteolytic lesions through upregulation of extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer/CD147. Cancer Res 2010 ; 70 : 6150–6160. [Google Scholar]
- Quemener C, Gabison EE, Naïmi B, et al. Extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer up-regulates the urokinase-type plasminogen activator system promoting tumor cell invasion. Cancer Res 2007 ; 67 : 9–15. [Google Scholar]
- Bougatef F, Quemener C, Kellouche S, et al. EMMPRIN promotes angiogenesis through hypoxia-inducible factor-2 -mediated regulation of soluble VEGF isoforms and their receptor VEGFR-2. Blood 2009 ; 114 : 5547–5556. [Google Scholar]
- Bougatef F, Menashi S, Khayati F, et al. EMMPRIN promotes melanoma cells malignant properties through a HIF-2alpha mediated up-regulation of VEGF-receptor-2. PLoS One 2010 ; 5 : e12265. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Le Floch R, Chiche J, Marchiq I, et al. CD147 subunit of lactate/H+ symporters MCT1 and hypoxia-inducible MCT4 is critical for energetics and growth of glycolytic tumors. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2011 ; 108 : 16663–16668. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang H, Zou W, Li Y, et al. Bridge linkage role played by CD98hc of anti-tumor drug resistance and cancer metastasis on cisplatin-resistant ovarian cancer cells. Cancer Biol Ther 2007 ; 6 : 942–947. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sato M, Nakai Y, Nakata W, et al. EMMPRIN promotes angiogenesis, proliferation, invasion and resistance to sunitinib in renal cell carcinoma, and its level predicts patient outcome. PLoS One 2013 ; 8 : e74313. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Qin Z, Dai L, Bratoeva M, et al. Cooperative roles for emmprin and LYVE-1 in the regulation of chemoresistance for primary effusion lymphoma. Leukemia 2011 ; 25 : 1598–1609. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Baba M, Inoue M, Itoh K, et al. Blocking CD147 induces cell death in cancer cells through impairment of glycolytic energy metabolism. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2008 ; 374 : 111–116. [Google Scholar]
- Fan XY, He D, Sheng CB, et al. Therapeutic anti-CD147 antibody sensitizes cells to chemoradiotherapy via targeting pancreatic cancer stem cells. Am J Transl Res 2019 ; 11 : 3543–3554. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Z, Wang L, Cui H, et al. A novel small-molecule compound targeting CD147 inhibits the motility and invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Oncotarget 2016 ; 7 : 9429–9447. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Spinello I, Saulle E, Quaranta MT, et al. The small-molecule compound AC-73 targeting CD147 inhibits leukemic cell proliferation, induces autophagy and increases the chemotherapeutic sensitivity of acute myeloid leukemia cells. Haematologica 2019 ; 104 : 973–985. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.