Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 1, Janvier 2020
|Page(s)||87 - 89|
|Published online||04 February 2020|
- Sharma SV Settleman J Oncogene addiction: setting the stage for molecularly targeted cancer therapy. Genes Dev 2007 ; 21 : 3214–3231. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lin A, Giuliano CJ, Palladino A, et al. Off-target toxicity is a common mechanism of action of cancer drugs undergoing clinical trials. Sci Transl Med 2019; 11. Pii : eaaw8412. [Google Scholar]
- Wong CH Siah KW Lo AW Estimation of clinical trial success rates and related parameters. Biostatistics 2019 ; 20 : 273–286. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lin A, Giuliano CJ, Sayles NM, Sheltzer JM. CRISPR/Cas9 mutagenesis invalidates a putative cancer dependency targeted in on-going clinical trials. eLife 2017; 6. Pii : e24179. [Google Scholar]
- W. Putzbach, Q. Q. Gao, M. Patel, S. et al. Many si/shRNAs can kill cancer cells by targeting multiple survival genes through an off-target mechanism. eLife 2017; 6. Pii : e29702. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.