Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 35, Number 10, Octobre 2019
|Page(s)||749 - 752|
|Published online||18 October 2019|
- Wolff JA, Malone RW, Williams P, et al. Direct gene transfer into mouse muscle in vivo. Science 1990 ;247 :1465–1468. [Google Scholar]
- Mir LM, Bureau MF, Gehl J, et al. High-efficiency gene transfer into skeletal muscle mediated by electric pulses. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999 ;96 :4262–4267. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu J, Chen JZ. Innate immune sensing and signaling of cytosolic nucleic acids. Annu Rev Immunol 2014 ;32 :461–468. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cany J, Barteau B, Tran L, et al. AFP-specific immunotherapy impairs growth of autochthonous hepatocellular carcinoma in mice. J Hepatol 2011 ;54 :115–121. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Beilvert F, Tissot A, Langelot M, et al. DNA/amphiphilic block copolymer nanospheres reduce asthmatic response in a mouse model of allergic asthma. Hum Gene Ther 2012 ;23 :597–608. [Google Scholar]
- Cambien B, Richard-Fiardo P, Karimdjee BF, et al. CCL5 neutralization restricts cancer growth and potentiates the targeting of PDGFRbeta in colorectal carcinoma. PLoS One 2011 ;6 :e28842. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Le Moigne V, Rottman M, Goulard C, et al. Bacterial phospholipases C as vaccine candidate antigens against cystic fibrosis respiratory pathogens: the Mycobacterium abscessus model. Vaccine 2015 ;33 :2118–2124. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Arnaoty A, Gouilleux-Gruart V, Casteret S, et al. Reliability of the nanopheres-DNA immunization technology to produce polyclonal antibodies directed against human neogenic proteins. Mol Genet Genomics 2013 ;288 :347–363. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hraber P, Bradfute S, Clarke E, et al. Amphiphilic block copolymer delivery of a DNA vaccine against Zika virus. Vaccine 2018 ;36 :6911–6917. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lindsay KE, Bhosle SM, Zurla C, et al. Visualization of early events in mRNA vaccine delivery in non-human primates via PET-CT and near-infrared imaging. Nat Biomed Eng 2019 ;5 :371–380. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.