Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 35, Number 10, Octobre 2019
|Page(s)||746 - 748|
|Published online||18 October 2019|
- Freire DM, Gutierrez C, Garza-Garcia A, et al. An NAD+ phosphorylase toxin triggers Mycobacterium tuberculosis cell death. Mol Cell 2019 ;73(1282–91) :e8. [Google Scholar]
- Harms A, Brodersen DE, Mitarai N, Gerdes K. Toxins, targets, and triggers: an overview of toxin-antitoxin biology. Mol Cell 2018 ;70 :768–784. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Page R, Peti W. Toxin-antitoxin systems in bacterial growth arrest and persistence. Nat Chem Biol 2016 ;12 :208–214. [Google Scholar]
- Magnuson RD. Hypothetical functions of toxin-antitoxin systems. J Bacteriol 2007 ;189 :6089–6092. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Van Melderen L. Toxin-antitoxin systems: why so many, what for? Curr Opin Microbiol 2010 ;13 :781–785. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sala A, Bordes P, Genevaux P. Multiple toxin-antitoxin systems in Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Toxins (Basel) 2014 ;6 :1002–1020. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chan WT, Balsa D, Espinosa M. One cannot rule them all: Are bacterial toxins-antitoxins druggable? FEMS Microbiol Rev 2015 ;39 :522–540. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lee KY, Lee BJ. Structure, biology, and therapeutic application of toxin-antitoxin systems in pathogenic bacteria. Toxins (Basel) 2016 ;8 :E305. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- DeJesus MA, Gerrick ER, Xu W, et al. Comprehensive essentiality analysis of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis genome via saturating transposon mutagenesis. MBio 2017 ;8 :e02133–16. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Skjerning RB, Senissar M, Winter KS, et al. The RES domain toxins of RES-Xre toxin-antitoxin modules induce cell stasis by degrading NAD+. Mol Microbiol 2019 ;111 :221–236. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.