Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 31, Number 6-7, Juin–Juillet 2015
|Page(s)||584 - 586|
|Published online||07 July 2015|
- Teti A. Mechanisms of osteoclast-dependent bone formation. Bonekey Rep 2013 ; 2 : 449. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brazier H, Stephens S, Ory S, et al. Expression profile of RhoGTPases and RhoGEFs during RANKL-stimulated osteoclastogenesis: identification of essential genes in osteoclasts. J Bone Miner Res 2006 ; 21 : 1387–1398. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vives V, Laurin M, Cres G, et al. The Rac1 exchange factor Dock5 is essential for bone resorption by osteoclasts. J Bone Miner Res 2011 ; 26 : 1099–1110. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Touaitahuata H, Cres G, de Rossi S, et al. The mineral dissolution function of osteoclasts is dispensable for hypertrophic cartilage degradation during long bone development and growth. Dev Biol 2014 ; 393 : 57–70. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vives V, Cres G, Richard C, et al. Pharmacological inhibition of Dock5 prevents osteolysis by affecting osteoclast podosome organization while preserving bone formation. Nat Commun 2015 ; 6218. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.