Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 28, Number 12, Décembre 2012
|Page(s)||1032 - 1034|
|Published online||21 December 2012|
- Wilson CB, Rowell E, Sekimata M. Epigenetic control of T-helper-cell differentiation. Nat Rev Immunol 2009 ; 9 : 91–105. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Grogan JL, Mohrs M, Harmon B, et al. Early transcription and silencing of cytokine genes underlie polarization of T helper cell subsets. Immunity 2001 ; 14 : 205–215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Avni O, Macian F, Szabo SJ, et al. T(H) cell differentiation is accompanied by dynamic changes in histone acetylation of cytokine genes. Nat Immunol 2002 ; 3 : 643–651. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wei G, Wei L, Zhu J, et al. Global mapping of H3K4me3 and H3K27me3 reveals specificity and plasticity in lineage fate determination of differentiating CD4+ T cells. Immunity 2009 ; 30 : 155–167. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kwon SH, Workman JL. The heterochromatin protein 1 (HP1) family: put away a bias toward HP1. Mol Cell 2008 ; 26 : 217–224. [Google Scholar]
- Maison C, Almouzni G. HP1 and the dynamics of heterochromatin maintenance. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2004 ; 5 : 296–304. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lachner M, O’Carroll D, Rea S, et al. Methylation of histone H3 lysine 9 creates a binding site for HP1 proteins. Nature 2001 ; 410 : 116–120. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bannister AJ, Zegerman P, Partridge JF, et al. Selective recognition of methylated lysine 9 on histone H3 by the HP1 chromo domain. Nature 2001 ; 410 : 120–124. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mateescu B, England P, Halgand F, et al. Tethering of HP1 proteins to chromatin is relieved by phosphoacetylation of histone H3. EMBO Rep 2004 ; 5 : 490–496. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Peters AH, O’Carroll D, Scherthan H, et al. Loss of the Suv39h histone methyltransferases impairs mammalian heterochromatin and genome stability. Cell 2001 ; 107 : 323–337. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Barnes PJ. Immunology of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Nat Rev Immunol 2008 ; 8 : 183–192. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.