Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 28, Number 12, Décembre 2012
|Page(s)||1029 - 1031|
|Published online||21 December 2012|
- Lamkanfi M, Dixit VM. Manipulation of host cell death pathways during microbial infections. Cell Host Microbe 2010 ; 8 : 44–54. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ludwig S, Pleschka S, Planz O, Wolff T. Ringing the alarm bells: signalling and apoptosis in influenza virus infected cells. Cell Microbiol 2006 ; 8 : 375–386. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sansonetti PJ, Mounier J. Metabolic events mediating early killing of host cells infected by Shigella flexneri. Microb Pathog 1987 ; 3 : 53–61. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Faherty CS, Maurelli AT. Spa15 of Shigella flexneri is secreted through the type III secretion system and prevents staurosporine-induced apoptosis. Infect Immun 2009 ; 77 : 5281–5290. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Carneiro LA, Travassos LH, Soares F, et al. Shigella induces mitochondrial dysfunction and cell death in nonmyleoid cells. Cell Host Microbe 2009 ; 5 : 123–136. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bergounioux J, Elisee R, Prunier AL, et al. Calpain activation by the Shigella flexneri effector VirA regulates key steps in the formation and life of the bacterium’s epithelial niche. Cell Host Microbe 2012 ; 11 : 240–252. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dean P, Muhlen S, Quitard S, Kenny B. The bacterial effectors EspG and EspG2 induce a destructive calpain activity that is kept in check by the co-delivered Tir effector. Cell Microbiol 2011 ; 12 : 1308–1321. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pariat M, Carillo S, Molinari M, et al. Proteolysis by calpains: a possible contribution to degradation of p53. Mol Cell Biol 1997 ; 17 : 2806–2815. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Perez-Cordon G, Nie W, Schmidt D, et al. Involvement of host calpain in the invasion of Cryptosporidium parvum. Microbes Infect 2011 ; 13 : 103–107. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.