Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2009
|Page(s)||562 - 564|
|Published online||15 June 2009|
- Farooq M, Haq I, Qureshi AS. Cardiovascular risks of COX inhibition: current perspectives. Exp Opin Pharmacother 2008; 9 : 1311–9. [Google Scholar]
- Garcin ED, Arvai AS, Rosenfeld RJ, et al. Anchored plasticity opens doors for selective inhibitor design in NOS. Nat Chem Biol 2008; 4 : 700–7. [Google Scholar]
- Palmer RMJ, Ferrige AG, Moncada S. Nitric oxide release accounts for the biological activity of endothelium-derived relaxing factor. Nature 1987; 327 : 524–6. [Google Scholar]
- Ignarro LJ, Buga GM, Wood KS, et al. Endothelium-derived relaxing factor produced and released from artery and vein is nitric oxide. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1987; 84 : 9265–9. [Google Scholar]
- Khan MT, Furchgott R. Additional evidence that endothelium-derived relaxing factor is nitric oxide. Amsterdam : Elsevier, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Katsuki S, Arnold W, Mittal C, et al. Stimulation of guanylate cyclase by sodium nitroprusside, nitroglycerin and nitric oxide in various tissue preparations and comparison to the effects of sodium azide and hydroxylamine. J Cyclic Nucleotide Res 1977; 3 : 23–35. [Google Scholar]
- Bian K, Murad F. Nitric oxide (NO): biogeneration, regulation, and relevance to human diseases. Front Biosci 2003; 8 : d264–78. [Google Scholar]
- Tafi A, Angeli L, Venturini G, et al. Computational studies of competitive inhibitors of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) enzymes: towards the development of powerful and isoform-selective inhibitors. Curr Med Chem 2006; 13 : 1929–46. [Google Scholar]
- Crane BR, Arvai AS, Ghosh DK, et al. Structure of nitric oxide synthase oxygenase dimer with pterin and substrate. Science 1998; 279 : 2121–6. [Google Scholar]
- Fischmann TO, Hruza A, Niu XD, et al. Structural characterization of nitric oxide synthase isoforms reveals striking active-site conservation. Nat Struct Biol 1999; 6 : 233–42. [Google Scholar]
- Raman CS, Li H, Martasek P, et al. Crystal structure of constitutive endothelial nitric oxide synthase: a paradigm for pterin function involving a novel metal center. Cell 1998; 95 : 939–50. [Google Scholar]
- Flinspach M, Li H, Jamal J, et al. Structures of the neuronal and endothelial nitric oxide synthase heme domain with D-nitroarginine-containing dipeptide inhibitors bound. Biochemistry 2004; 43 : 5181–7. [Google Scholar]
- Fedorov R, Hartmann E, Ghosh DK, et al. Structural basis for the specificity of the nitric-oxide synthase inhibitors W1400 and N(omega)-propyl-L-arg for the inducible and neuronal isoforms. J Biol Chem 2003; 278 : 45818–25. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.