Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2009
|Page(s)||565 - 566|
|Published online||15 June 2009|
- Carey HV, Andrews MT, Martin SL. Mammalian hibernation: cellular and molecular responses to depressed metabolism and low temperature. Physiol Rev 2003; 83 : 1153–81. [Google Scholar]
- Zimmermann R, Strauss JG, Haemmerle G, et al. Fat mobilization in adipose tissue is promoted by adipose triglyceride lipase. Science 2004; 30 6 : 1383–6. [Google Scholar]
- Duncan RE, Ahmadian M, Jaworski K, et al. Regulation of lipolysis in adipocytes. Annu Rev Nutr 2007; 27 : 79–101. [Google Scholar]
- Narbonne P, Roy R. Caenorhabditis elegans dauers need LKB1/AMPK to ration lipid reserves and ensure long-term survival. Nature 2009; 457 : 210–4. [Google Scholar]
- Hardie DG. AMP-activated/SNF1 protein kinases: conserved guardians of cellular energy. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2007; 8 : 774–85. [Google Scholar]
- Daval M, Foufelle F, Ferré P. Functions of AMP-activated protein kinase in adipose tissue. J Physiol 2006; 574 : 55–62. [Google Scholar]
- Horman S, Hussain N, Dilworth SM, et al. Evaluation of the role of AMP-activated protein kinase and its downstream targets in mammalian hibernation. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 2005; 142 : 374–82. [Google Scholar]
- Bartz R, Zehmer JK, Zhu M, et al. Dynamic activity of lipid droplets: protein phosphorylation and GTP-mediated protein translocation. J Proteome Res 2007; 6 : 3256–65. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.