Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2009
|Page(s)||559 - 562|
|Published online||15 June 2009|
- Harty JT, Badovinac VP. Shaping and reshaping CD8+ T-cell memory. Nat Rev Immunol 2008; 8 : 107–19. [Google Scholar]
- Sun JC, Beilke JN, Lanier LL. Adaptive immune features of natural killer cells. Nature 2009; 457 : 557–61. [Google Scholar]
- Dokun AO, Kim S, Smith HR, et al. Specific and nonspecific NK cell activation during virus infection. Nat Immunol 2001; 2 : 951–6. [Google Scholar]
- Robbins SH, Tessmer MS, Mikayama T, Brossay L. Expansion and contraction of the NK cell compartment in response to murine cytomegalovirus infection. J Immunol 2004; 173 : 259–66. [Google Scholar]
- Bekiaris V, Timoshenko O, Hou TZ, et al. Ly49H+ NK cells migrate to and protect splenic white pulp stroma from murine cytomegalovirus infection. J Immunol 2008; 180 : 6768–76. [Google Scholar]
- O’Leary JG, Goodarzi M, Drayton DL, von Andrian UH. T cell- and B cell-independent adaptive immunity mediated by natural killer cells. Nat Immunol 2006; 7 : 507–16. [Google Scholar]
- Cooper MA, Elliott JM, Keyel PA, et al. Cytokine-induced memory-like natural killer cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2009; 106 : 1915–9. [Google Scholar]
- Arstila TP, Casrouge A, Baron V, et al. Diversity of human alpha beta T cell receptors. Science 2000; 288 : 1135. [Google Scholar]
- Badovinac VP, Haring JS, Harty JT. Initial T cell receptor transgenic cell precursor frequency dictates critical aspects of the CD8+ T cell response to infection. Immunity 2007; 26 : 827–41. [Google Scholar]
- Kaech SM, Tan JT, Wherry EJ, et al. Selective expression of the interleukin 7 receptor identifies effector CD8 T cells that give rise to long-lived memory cells. Nat Immunol 2003; 4 : 1191–8. [Google Scholar]
- Almeida JR, Price DA, Papagno L, et al. Superior control of HIV-1 replication by CD8+ T cells is reflected by their avidity, polyfunctionality, and clonal turnover. J Exp Med 2007; 204 : 2473–85. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.