Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2009
|Page(s)||555 - 557|
|Published online||15 June 2009|
- Friedberg EC, Walker GC, Siede W, et al. DNA repair and mutagenesis. Washington DC : ASM Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Melnikova VO, Ananthaswamy HN. Cellular and molecular events leading to the development of skin cancer. Mutat Res 2005; 571 : 91–106. [Google Scholar]
- Cleaver JE. Cancer in xeroderma pigmentosum and related disorders of DNA repair. Nat Rev Cancer 2005; 5 : 564–73. [Google Scholar]
- Cimprich KA, Cortez D. ATR: an essential regulator of genome integrity. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2008; 9 : 616–27. [Google Scholar]
- Tibbetts RS, Brumbaugh KM, Williams JM, et al. A role for ATR in the DNA damage-induced phosphorylation of p53. Genes Dev 1999; 13 : 152–7. [Google Scholar]
- Mathonnet G, Leger C, Desnoyers J, et al. UV wavelength-dependent regulation of transcriptioncoupled nucleotide excision repair in p53-deficient human cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 : 7219–24. [Google Scholar]
- Matsuoka S, Ballif BA, Smogorzewska A, et al. ATM and ATR substrate analysis reveals extensive protein networks responsive to DNA damage. Science 2007; 316 : 1160–6. [Google Scholar]
- Auclair Y, Rouget R, Affar el B, Drobetsky EA. ATR kinase is required for global genomic nucleotide excision repair exclusively during S phase in human cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2008; 105 : 17896–901. [Google Scholar]
- Olaussen KA, Dunant A, Fouret P, et al. DNA repair by ERCC1 in non-small-cell lung cancer and cisplatinbased adjuvant chemotherapy. N Engl J Med 2006; 355 : 983–91. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.