Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2009
|Page(s)||553 - 555|
|Published online||15 June 2009|
- Rosenwald A, Wright G, Chan WC, et al. The use of molecular profiling to predict survival after chemotherapy for diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma. N Engl J Med 2002; 346 : 1937–47. [Google Scholar]
- Lenz G, Wright G, Dave SS, et al. Stromal gene signatures in large B-cell lymphomas. N Engl J Med 2008; 359 : 2313–23. [Google Scholar]
- Alizadeh AA, Eisen MB, Davis RE, et al. Distinct types of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma identified by gene expression profiling. Nature 2000; 403 : 503–11. [Google Scholar]
- Lossos IS, Czerwinski DK, Alizadeh AA, et al. Prediction of survival in diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma based on the expression of six genes. N Engl J Med 2004; 350 : 1828–37. [Google Scholar]
- Coiffier B, Lepage E, Briere J, et al. CHOP chemotherapy plus rituximab compared with CHOP alone in elderly patients with diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma. N Engl J Med 2002; 346 : 235–42. [Google Scholar]
- Fu K, Weisenburger DD, Choi WWL, et al. Addition of rituximab to standard chemotherapy improves the survival of both the germinal center B-cell-like and non-germinal center B-cell-like subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. J Clin Oncol 2008; 26 : 4587–94. [Google Scholar]
- Ganjoo KN, An CS, Robertson MJ, et al. Rituximab, Bevacizumab and CHOP (RA-CHOP) in untreated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: safety, biomarker and pharmacokinetic analysis. Leuk Lymph 2006; 47 : 998–1005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.