Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 25, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2009
|Page(s)||551 - 553|
|Published online||15 June 2009|
- Samal B, Sun Y, Stearns G, et al. Cloning and characterization of the cDNA encoding a novel human pre-B-cell colony-enhancing factor. Mol Cell Biol 1994; 14 : 1431–7. [Google Scholar]
- Sommer G, Garten A, Petzold S, et al. Visfatin/PBEF/Nampt: structure, regulation and potential function of a novel adipokine. Clin Sci (Lond) 2008; 115 : 13–23. [Google Scholar]
- Rongvaux A, Shea RJ, Mulks MH, et al. Pre-B-cell colony-enhancing factor, whose expression is upregulated in activated lymphocytes, is a nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase, a cytosolic enzyme involved in NAD biosynthesis. Eur J Immunol 2002; 32 : 3225–34. [Google Scholar]
- Rongvaux A, Andris F, Van Gool F, Leo O. Reconstructing eukaryotic NAD metabolism. Bioessays 2003; 25 : 683–90. [Google Scholar]
- Imai S. Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (Nampt): a link between NAD biology, metabolism, and diseases. Curr Pharm Des 2009; 15 : 20–8. [Google Scholar]
- Busso N, Karababa M, Nobile M, et al. Pharmacological inhibition of nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase/visfatin enzymatic activity identifies a new inflammatory pathway linked to NAD. PLoS One2008; 3 : e2267. [Google Scholar]
- Van Gool F, Gallí M, Gueydan C, et al. Intracellular NAD levels regulate tumor necrosis factor protein synthesis in a sirtuin-dependent manner. Nat Med 2009; 15 : 206–10. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor DM, Maxwell MM, Luthi-Carter R, Kazantsev AG. Biological and potential therapeutic roles of sirtuin deacetylases. Cell Mol Life Sci 2008; 65 : 4000–18. [Google Scholar]
- Skokowa J, Lan D, Thakur BK, et al. NAMPT is essential for the G-CSF-induced myeloid differentiation via a NAD+-sirtuin-1-dependent pathway. Nat Med 2009; 15 : 151–8. [Google Scholar]
- Revollo JR, Körner A, Mills KF, et al. Nampt/PBEF/Visfatin regulates insulin secretion in beta cells as a systemic NAD biosynthetic enzyme. Cell Metab 2007; 6 : 363–75. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.