Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 1, Janvier 2008
|Page(s)||12 - 14|
|Published online||15 January 2008|
- Chibon F, Mariani O, Derre J, et al. A subgroup of malignant fibrous histiocytomas is associated with genetic changes similar to those of well-differentiated liposarcomas. Cancer Genet Cytogenet 2002; 139 : 24–9. [Google Scholar]
- Coindre JM, Mariani O, Chibon F, et al. Most malignant fibrous histiocytomas developed in the retroperitoneum are dedifferentiated liposarcomas : a review of 25 cases initially diagnosed as malignant fibrous histiocytoma. Mod Pathol 2003; 16 : 256–62. [Google Scholar]
- Mariani O, Brennetot C, Coindre JM, et al. JUN oncogene amplification and overexpression block adipocytic differentiation in highly aggressive sarcomas. Cancer Cell 2007; 11 : 361–74. [Google Scholar]
- Cowherd RM, Lyle RE, McGehee RE Jr. Molecular regulation of adipocyte differentiation. Semin Cell Dev Biol 1999; 10 : 3–10. [Google Scholar]
- Adelmant G, Gilbert JD, Freytag SO. Human translocation liposarcoma-CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP) homologous protein (TLS-CHOP) oncoprotein prevents adipocyte differentiation by directly interfering with C/EBPbeta function. J Biol Chem 1998; 273 : 15574–81. [Google Scholar]
- Sabatakos G, Sims NA, Chen J, et al. Overexpression of DeltaFosB transcription factor(s) increases bone formation and inhibits adipogenesis. Nat Med 2000; 6 : 985–90. [Google Scholar]
- Green, H, Kehinde O. An established preadipose cell line and its differentiation in culture. II. Factors affecting the adipose conversion. Cell 1975; 5 : 19–27. [Google Scholar]
- Green H, Kehinde O. Spontaneous heritable changes leading to increased adipose conversion in 3T3 cells. Cell 1976; 7 : 105–13. [Google Scholar]
- Green H, Kehinde O. Formation of normally differentiated subcutaneous fat pads by an established preadipose cell line. J Cell Physiol 1979; 101 : 169–71. [Google Scholar]
- Toft DJ, Rosenberg SB, Bergers G, et al. Reactivation of proliferin gene expression is associated with increased angiogenesis in a cell culture model of fibrosarcoma tumor progression. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98 : 13055–9. [Google Scholar]
- Jochum W, Passegue E, Wagner EF. AP-1 in mouse development and tumorigenesis. Oncogene 2001; 20 : 2401–12. [Google Scholar]
- Vogt, PK. Jun, the oncoprotein. Oncogene 2001; 20 : 2365–77. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.