Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 24, Number 1, Janvier 2008
|Page(s)||9 - 11|
|Published online||15 January 2008|
- Doetsch F, Caille I, Lim A, et al. Subventricular zone astrocytes are neural stem cells in the adult mammalian brain. Cell 1999; 97 : 1. [Google Scholar]
- Lledo PM, Alonso M, Grubb MS. Adult neurogenesis and functional plasticity in neuronal circuits. Nat Rev Neurosci 2006; 7 : 179–93. [Google Scholar]
- Merkle FT, Tramontin AD, Garcia-Verdugo JM, Alvarez-Buylla A. Radial glia give rise to adult neural stem cells in the subventricular zone. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 17528–32. [Google Scholar]
- Merkle FT, Mirzadeh Z, Alvarez-Buylla A. Mosaic organization of neural stem cells in the adult brain. Science 2007; 317 : 381–4. [Google Scholar]
- Young KM, Fogarty M, Kessaris N, Richardson WD. Subventricular zone stem cells are heterogeneous with respect to their embryonic origins and neurogenic fates in the adult olfactory bulb. J Neurosci 2007; 27 : 8286–96. [Google Scholar]
- Guillemot F. Cellular and molecular control of neurogenesis in the mammalian telencephalon. Curr Opin Cell Biol 2005; 17 : 639–47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.